Automatic butterfly-valve type PZD
One-piece, blow-out safe, flow-fitting form, sealed-off and centric embedded butterfly-valve. The automated butterfly-valve is pneumatically operated (double- or single-acting).
- Conformity Directive 97/23/CE PED • ATEX Directive 94/9/C E ATEX
- Testing for tightness EN12266-1 Testing for a nti-static EN12266-2
- Very good p ower transmission through robust multi-toothing between shaft and valve-disc.
- Easy maintenance and blowout-safe shaft by a circlip.
- Changeable disc and seat.
- Shaft and housing without contact to the media inside.
- Self-lubricating bearing bush
- Housing 80m epoxy-coated
- Housing colour RAL 5017, blue
- Seat NBR, FKM, silicone, EPDM -white on request.
- Optionally equipped with limit stop indication, solenoid valves and positioner
- On request application at vacuum.
- Alternatively deliverable with detent lever, gear or electric actuator.