actubar® - The intelligent actuator
actubar is the latest generation in our range of pneumatic actuators. Externally unmistakable and technically unique, the actubar offers new advantages and uses.
Technically speaking, actubar is the main component in the valve control system bar-vacotrol, a modular, intelligent system for monitoring and regulating automatic valves.
Working together with our directly-mountable system components bar-positurn2 or bar-posiswitch, actubar regulates quarter-turn valves economically and effectively.
Benefits / Applications
- the unique construction of the actubar enables the addition of components acc. to VDI/VDE 3847 without hose connections or conduit.
- positioner and limit switch boxes with solenoid valves can be mounted directly, without conduit installation and constitute a compact unit in combination with actubar-actuators
- the standard interface (VDI / VDE 3845) allows mounting of all commercially available signal units
- end position can be adjusted at 0° and 90° from +5° to -10°
- reduced warehousing by using equal end-caps for single as well as double-acting actuators
- simple insertion and removal of safety springs
- flexible automation of valves through various ISO flange interfaces per actuator size
- optional coatings and materials enable usage even in aggressive environments
- long service life via plain-bearing system which reaches all moving parts
- octagonal pinion-connection enables actubar to fit universally onto valves with parallel or diagonally operating shafts
- blowout-secure pinion minimizes the danger of accidents
- wide spectrum of application through supply of different pivoting angle possibilities